Winner of the “BEST EVOLUTION” award at the World Yachts Trophies in Cannes, thanks to the collaboration between the shipyard’s Style Centre and the design studio Quartostile, it is the perfect evolution of the incomparable Maiora lines, while maintaining the family feeling that has made the Tuscan brand famous all over the world.
Harmony has an 8.2 m beam, which is notably broad for her length, ensuring an impressive interior volume, which is most noticeable in the main deck saloon, where all ten guests can share a meal in the formal dining room. Her tight and harmonious lines draw the wide windows that give the interior spaces a wonderful synergy with the surrounding landscape. The rooms are flooded with natural light, making the stay on board extraordinary. Accommodation on board is for ten guests in five en-suite cabins. The main deck master stateroom features a private study, walk-in wardrobe, and fold-out superyacht terrace, while the four further guest cabins on the lower deck are arranged as two convertible twins and two doubles.
- 1’100nm range @12knots
- “AS NEW” condition
- 2 x seakeeper 35 gyro stabilizers
- Kevlar hull
- Full shipyard support in Viareggio, where the yacht was built
- r.i.na. – c hull • mach y – unrestricted navigation (pleasure)
- A rare opportunity to buy a highly equipped, well laid out superyacht from an experienced owner.
- Award winning design from one of the highest quality Italian yacht builders.