This vessel is in excellent condition. Offers welcome
Original owner raised pilothouse M/Y which has been continually maintained to very high standards. Hydraulic system includes both thrusters, capstans, both windlasses and stabilizers. Twin 31K gen sets, watermaker, life raft, sat phone, sat TV, passerelle. She is set up extremely well and mechanically is in superior condition.
Large and stable vessel with a 20-21 knot cruise with CAT C-32’s.
Actualizaciones recientes adicionales:
- Two Garmin 12” displays set in acrylic at upper helm
- Todas las terrazas exteriores de teca
- Reforma personalizada en el salón
- Bienes blandos exteriores
- Mesas exteriores
- Recent yard session at LMC with balanced shafts, shaft seals, bottom paint, balanced props and prop speed.
In addition to yard work:
All exhaust removed and serviced as necessary, charged air system serviced including rebuilt turbos, complete system flush and service of the hydraulic system, main engines fluid change. Heat exchangers removed and serviced. New aftercoolers.
Passerelle eliminado, reparado y reinstalado.
Recorte las pestañas con servicio.
A/C chiller system went through with replacement of 2 chillers
Papeleo disponible en todos los artículos.
“Lori Ann” is a raised pilothouse design which flows very well into her attractive lines. The main design theme of this vessel is that of a spacious and flowing layout with all areas ready to be utilized in their own unique ways. Great mechanical features only bolster her attractiveness with a long range and impressive economy while still being able to get up and run.
Large, practical yet comfortable aft cockpit leads into a spacious salon with recently refit custom sofa, ottoman with storage, cabinetry and actuated TV. Forward of salon is formal dining, day head and a service bar with a Scotsman ice maker. Large windows surround the entirety of the salon for natural lights and excellent vistas. Hardwood and tile floors and a wood accented headliner round this area with elegance.
Continuing forward you will enter into a hallway leading to the galley as well as the grand staircase leading down to the staterooms. Prior to reaching the galley this hallway grants access to finished wood stairs leading up to the pilothouse. Under these stairs there is large storage closet and access to the central vac and air handlers. The ships main power distribution panels are directly across from the pilothouse steps. The vast nature of this yacht is on full display in the galley. Large open space in the center with galley to the aft of the room and a country kitchen style wrap around dinette forward. Large forward facing windows and rich woodwork really brings attention to this area. Features here include: wine cooler, Sub Zero stainless side by side refrigerator and freezer, drop down TV and both port and starboard ships doors which lead to the front deck.
From the galley a trip down the wrap around steps leads to a landing and a foyer with full beam master to aft with guest and VIP staterooms forward. Master stateroom is big, bold and luxurious with an island king complete with mirrored headboard, pillars, accent lighting and built in night stands. Forward and starboard of the master features a huge walk in closet, flush mount flat screen TV and an upholstered built in lounge. En-Suite head is to starboard and aft. To Aft and port is another very large walk in closet which doubles as passage to a ships door which leads to engine room as well as laundry. Guest stateroom features two twin berths in lieu of a queen. The VIP is the V-berth with center island queen, impressive build ins for accent and huge en suite head. The showers on this boat are massive and all have lavish features to add some real enjoyment for owners and their guests.
Crew quarters is accessed from swim platform via a transom, full size, ships door or an overhead hinged door and stairs down from the aft deck. Access is also through master and engine room. Long hallway runs transom to engine room. Crew head and crew bunk room to port with captains quarters and laundry to starboard. Lazerette located fully aft which contains water maker, massive storage area and some additional utilities.
All exterior decks are done in newly laid teak. Port and starboard steps lead from large swim platform up to the aft deck. Aft deck has a hardtop mounted flat screen TV, JL tunes, overhead accent lights and a quartz table top. Large settee to aft with book ending stainless pillars make for an elegant and strong look. Opening hatches which contain line storage and the ships elevated aft corner cleats with Maxwell powered capstans. Forward and starboard is the upper hinged door to the staircase to laundry and crew. Forward and port is the teak staircase leading to the bridge.
When arriving at the bridge you will again notice the immense nature of this vessel. Large open area to the aft which is currently set up simply with two moveable teak lounges. This area was originally laid out as tender storage with a davit to the aft. The current owners opted for openness and had the davit removed for a clean look. Wet bar with fixed stools to port and a half moon settee to starboard. Matching helm and companion lounges are full forward split in the middle by sliding door which leads to the pilot house. Upper helm located to port. The forward portion of the upper deck is covered by a hardtop with six matching square skylights and overhead LED lighting which provide a great ambiance to this unique and well laid out area. JL tunes throughout.
The pilothouse features a centrally placed elevated captains helm chair. Chart storage, nav station, DC distribution for the upper levels and an upholstered lounge area. Great sight lines and a good design make this a very comfortable and practical area to run the boat.
The bow deck has two large bosun style storage lockers. There is wrap around teak decking which really stands out. For comfort and lounging there is a multi layer sun pad. Full forward there are twin hydraulic windlasses which standout with their polished stainless features as well as two massive in deck anchor lockers. Because of the tall hull design of this vessel this bow deck is more elevated than others in her class which provides a great area to take in the sights which appeals to all types of guests.
Outstanding mechanics complete the package. Sea Recovery watermaker, twin 31KW Northern lights generators, recently rebuilt CAT C-32 with under 200 hours on after completion of rebuilds. Work performed by CAT certified tech. Bow and stern thrusters, twin windlass units and NAID stabilizers – all hydraulic. Chiller AC system with all AC equipment fully serviced. All safety gear including EPIRB, fire system and life raft, sat phone.
All headliners are in great shape, interior shows as very lightly used. Big strong and stable vessel. If you are in the market for up to 100′ vessel Lori Ann is a must see.
Recent Upgrades and Improvements
In the recent past this boat has had:
- Previous bottom job – blasted down to fiberglass, epoxy barrier coat and then antifouling
- Current bottom job was a prep and re-coating
- All exterior soft goods
- Sunscreen for aft deck
- Canvas enclosure for aft deck and swim platform
- Cubiertas de teca
- All AV equipment on exterior – JL audio
- Master, VIP and salon TV sets
- Reworked and refitted salon
- New shafts
- Replacement of the three AC chiller compressors
- Re-wrapping of the exhaust
- All lower level carpet
A complete list of service items as noted on the front page of the listing.
20-21 knot cruise. Very efficient with an impressive 120 gallon total burn per hour at fast cruise speed (only 65 – 70% engine load). At 16-17 knots your burning 100 per hour at 50-55% load.
There is a passerelle on this vessel which is located with in the starboard stairs which leads from the swim platform to aft deck. This unit goes in and out and up and down with auto retract. There is a stainless falling system for it.
There are five very nice underwater lights which were installed roughly 3 years ago. One each facing port and starboard and 3 rear facing on the transom.
This boat originally had a davit mounted on aft of the top deck. Owner never wished for a dinghy up there as he enjoys sitting in this space and having a view. It was opted to remove the davit to make the view even cleaner. Davit will be included with sale of this vessel if the next owners wish to re install.
There is a plug in remote for use at a wing station located port side of aft deck.
- High gloss table with six wooden chairs with cushions
- Built in Hutch for china storage
- Decorative round wall mirror
- Vinyl headliner with decorative wood inlay
- LED overhead lightingHanging chandelier style light fixture over dining table
- Horse shoe shaped custom sofa with shams and throw pillows
- Custom ottoman with storage underneath
- Actuated Samsung flat screen TV with up and down remote key fob
- Large tinted sliding door trimmed in stainless
- Full length windows with blinds
- Vinyl headliner with wood inlay
- Iluminación LED de techo
- Wet bar with Scotsman ice maker
- GE Profile stainless trash compactor
- GE Nautilus dishwasher
- Sub Zero side by side stainless with ice maker
- GFI outlet
- Fresh water system tank monitor
- GE Profile glass cooktop
- Stainless side by side sink with stainless faucet
- Samsung Convection oven
- GE profile stainless wine chiller
- Wrap around country kitchen style dinette with decorative throw pillows
- Enormous storage area forward of dinette
- High gloss table
- Large windows facing forward as well as wrap around on each side
- Ships doors to both port and starboard decks
- Large closet containing air handlers, central vac and lots of storage
- Freshwater system
- Xcaliber by Headhunter freshwater pump
- Headhunter “Puffer” 100 PSI accumulator tank
- In addition there are two Shurflo Aqua King freshwater pumps for redundancy if the headhunter pump should go out
- Valves with shutoffs combining all of the above
- Glendenning EEC-3 Control Processor for Glendenning controls
- Sea Star pressurized hydraulic steering
- Newer exhaust blankets
- Recently (February) tagged fire suppression system
- Leeson fuel transfer pump
- Well labeled fuel manifold
- Racor 1000 FH on the fuel manifold
- Racor 500MA on each gen
- Two Racor 1000MAX for each main engine
- Gladiator shelving system in engine room
- NAIAD marine hydraulic system including stabilizers – system switch
- NAIAD hydraulic system cooling pump with reset switch
- NAIAD hydraulic reservoir with sight gauges and pressure gauge
- Hydraulic system manifold
- Chiller system
- Tanque acumulador
- PSI gauge
- Circulation pump
- Bomba de agua cruda
- 2 compressors changed within last two years and one just (April) changed
- All AC work performed by Bosch marine
- Almacenamiento de varillas aéreas
- Diamond plate floor – removable to access bilges
- Fixed mount for boarding ladders and custom boarding gate platform – both made by Marquipt
- Battery selector switches
- Phase Three 3 stage smart charger
- Mastervolt AC invertor
- 21 KW northern lights with sound shields
- Port generator – 1,707 hours
- Starboard generator – 772 hours
- Remote starts and generator gauges – hour meter, battery voltage, temp and oil pressure all at AC/DC panel
AC/DC – Ships Panel:
- Digital incoming voltage and amp load gauges on each leg of AC/DC panel
- Power selector switch
- Manual bilge pump switches
- Ships monitor system
- Labeled breakers with LED indicators
- Generator remote panels
Auxiliary panel located in crew quarters
Cuartos de la tripulación:
- Acceso a la sala de máquinas
- GE spacemaker stacked laundry forward and starboard
- Spiral staircase leading to aft deck
- Small wash sink
- Auxiliary AC/DC panel with water maker controls, inverter control panel, underwater light switches and maxwell breakers
- Crew head to port and aft
- Lazerette area all the way aft which contains hot water heater, rudder posts, Sea Recovery water maker, lots of storage
- Passerelle controls
- Storage areas
- Ships door leading to swim platform
- Single berth to starboard
- Double and a bunk to port
Descargo de responsabilidad mecánica
* Las horas del motor son a la fecha de la lista original y son una representación de lo que el corredor de la lista le dice el propietario y / o la lectura real de los medidores de horas del motor. El corredor no puede garantizar las horas reales. Es responsabilidad del comprador y / o su agente verificar las horas del motor, las garantías implícitas o de otro tipo y las revisiones importantes, así como todas las demás representaciones que figuran en el folleto de listado.