See 3D Virtual Tour! –
Description fournie par le fabricant
- The Ferretti 881, new flagship of the fleet, presents new design solutions made to optimize the spaces and the brightness of the different cabins.
- One of the best news is the new layout of the master cabin which presents two large open-view windows on both sides making it an incomparable suite in terms of spaces and light. Located wide in the central part of the hull, the master-cabin faces the direction opposite to the navigation, and allows the shipowner to enjoy a unique view of the sea lying down on the bed or while in the Shower.
- Externally a very large flying bridge, provided with a Jacuzzi, hardtop with retractable sunroof, and sofas, makes this area the ideal place for sharing unforgettable moments with the guests.
- The large Ferretti “Teak Beach / garage” located aft, with an hydraulic opening, stores a jet ski and becomes a 90 square foot platform for entertaining or water-sports.
- The interiors spaces and finishing made this yacht a spectacular villa on the sea!
- Twin MTU V16 2000 M91 Main Engine Power
- Provides cruise speeds from 20 knots to 27 knots
- Top End of 30 knots
- 10 knot cruise will produce a 1200 to 1400 km range
- Twin Kohler 32kw Generators (either will run the whole ship easily)
- Bow & Stern Hydraulic Thrusters
- Fabricant de l'eau
- Twin Mitsubishi Gyros provide Stabilization at low & zero speeds
- Hydraulic aft transom turns into 90sf “Teak Beach”
- Passerelle hydraulique
- Hydraulic Swim Ladder
- 2 – Spare Propellers
- 1 – Shaft
Tender, Jet Ski, and Water Toys
- 2 jetskied
- 11′ Avon Hard Bottom inflatable with 40hp Yamaha Outboard
- 2 – Kayaks
- Assortment of floats & rafts
- Snorkeling Gear
Notable Key Features
- 22′ Beam adds additional 380 square feet of usable space to this vessel
- 22′ Beam allows spacious walk around side decks with cramping the Salon
- Ferretti’s “Teak Beach” is an innovation that provides 90 square feet for entertainment or water activities.
- Master Stateroom is the largest, most exciting, quiet, and innovative of its class!
- VIP Stateroom is the roomiest of it class due to the 22′ Beam
- Engine Room is a whopping 15′ X 20′ with separate work area
- Flybridge with Hardtop including retractable sunroof and jacuzzi makes for great entertaining and comfort.
- Day Head on Main Deck
- All Staterooms have dedicated ensuite head including Bidet