Manufacturer Provided Description
The V72 is an exceptional sport yacht delivering the perfect balance of high speed thrills and sophisticated elegance.
The latest infusion technology and modified deep-V hull delivers new levels of performance and handling while her sleek profile hides an incredibly spacious and beautifully detailed interior.
Sliding glass doors open from the saloon onto an expansive cockpit where the U-shaped sofa, teak dining table and substantial wetbar enjoy the shade from the extended superstructure above. A wide sunbed extends over the aft deck which also accommodates both the tender garage and spacious twin en-suite crew cabin.
The submersible bathing platform makes launching the tender or swimming from the anchorage a delight and is also large enough stow a tender or jet ski. Additional sunbathing and seating areas are located on the foredeck which is a perfect spot for a relaxing escape.
Central to her interior styling is the wonderful layout of the main deck, with its large enclosed saloon, panoramic windows and contemporary design. The focal point is an elegant circular dinette which sits beneath the sliding sunroof and creates an ideal place to enjoy breakfast or drink in the view, whether in harbour or underway.
Below decks, three beautifully appointed en-suite cabins provide highly spacious accommodation, all finished with the finest materials and detail. The starboard twin cabin is also fitted with a powered sliding berth to create a third double making this a highly flexible layout.
- State-of-the-art Stabilizers
- Power-assisted electro-hydraulic steering system
- Hydraulic Bow- and Stern Thruster (170kgf/375lbf)
- 24v DC/240v AC electrical system
- 240v shore power with 2 x 60-amp float battery charger
- 110v/220v diesel generator (27.5kW)
- Full chilled water air-conditioning
- Remote control electric anchor winch
- Electric sternline mooring winches
- Electric trim tabs with indicators
- VHF with DSC R/T
- Furuno Color radar/chart plotter/GPS
- Speed and distance log
- Echo sounder with alarm
- Remote control searchlight
- Combination microwave/conventional oven/grill
- Full height fridge/freezer
- Cocktail cabinet with refrigerator
- Combination washer/dryer
- Cockpit wetbar including sink, refrigerated coolbox, electric barbecue and storage
- Electric quietflush toilets with holding tank
- Saloon LED TV/DVD with surround-sound system
- LED TV/DVD/radio in owner’s stateroom
- Teak-laid transom platform/cockpit deck/steps to side decks
- Cockpit sunbed and cushions
- Helmsman’s door to side deck
- Triple opening stainless-steel framed saloon doors
- Hard top with electrically operated sliding sunroof
- Electro-hydraulically opening garage with storage for tender or jet ski
- Electro-hydraulic telescopic passerelle (3.8m) with remote control
- Transom door
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Tonneau cover
- Transom platform with electro-hydraulic raise/lower mechanism
- 2 x 1725mhp Speed range: 37–40 knots
- State of the Art Stabilization system.
- Brand-new Furuno HD Electronics