GOLDEN HORN is a 41.4 m / 135′10″ luxury motor yacht. She was built by R.B.Dereli Yachts in 2008. She is a long-range motor yacht (4000 nm) built for comfortable, economical and extensive family cruising. GOLDEN HORN has been very little used since delivered and kept in excellent condition with permanent captain, engineer and deckhand. Her interior was designed by Eva Cadio & Co and exterior was designed by Fry Associates.
She accommodates 10 guests in 5 comfortable staterooms. Her volumes for guests and crew are particularly generous and the Owner’s suite on main deck is ideal for private use.
- Capable of long-range cruising in premium comfort
- Maintained to very high standards with experienced and expert crew
- Spacious volumes for extended voyages
- The sundeck boasts a wet bar, mobile electric BBQ, a sun-bathing area and a seating area ideal for relaxing and entertaining
- New Opacmare transformer installed in 2019
- 5.65 m Williams diesel jet tender
- 2 units of KWH SAT assembled in 2019
- 76 l/h fuel consumption @1300 rpm – 9.5 knots