The Viking 82 MY is the perfect boat for the hard-core fisherman who also wants to enjoy the benefits of an open-water cruiser, or someone who wants to simply enjoy their boat on a family vacation. The “Marybelle,” a 2017 edition, features the paramount of both worlds, and has newly added engine warranty through 2027.
Marybelle was built with custom comfort in mind, including a custom interior featuring anigre wood throughout, custom teak flooring, custom moldings, custom layout, custom décor, and open bridge. The four stateroom and crew quarters, and 5 head layout highpoints Viking’s ability to balance elegance and practicality, while also providing ample room for the entire family and crew.
The cockpit of Marybelle has plenty of real estate to lounge with family, or fish all day. The 150 sq. ft teak cockpit features comforts such as a crushed ice machine, teak mezzanine with observation seating, hydraulic swim platform, hot and cold shower, and fishing accessories such as 8 rod holders and (2) 12V electric reel outlets.
She is not only comfortable, but also efficient. Marybelle cruises at 27 knots, and will reach top end speed of 32 knots, far surpassing the competition.
– Upgraded Garmin Screens (Newer Edition)
– Powered by CAT C32A 3850 MHP
– Seakeeper NG 26
– Custom interior
– CAT Joystick Control System upgrade including upgraded thruster and 3 joysticks (1 at the helm and 2 at docking stations)
– Teak Deck on the Open Bridge
– Crushed ice machine in the cockpit
– Upright refrigerator in galley
– Nespresso Coffee System in the galley
– Custom LED lighting under the companionway steps
– Wine cooler
– Custom electronic blinds
– Sound down insulation around the waterline to decrease noise
– Head and vanity areas are high gloss white
– All showers have teak slat frame