SNOWBIRD 128’/39m Hakvoort Tri-Deck Motor Yacht 2010/2020 Description
SNOWBIRD 128’/39m Hakvoort Tri-Deck Motor Yacht 2010/2020; Refreshed, Pedigree Yacht with Stylish Interior and Turnkey Condition
- Transatlantic Range
- Turnkey Condition
- 5 staterooms that Sleeps up to 10 Guests; can be all KINGS!
- Two VIP Staterooms
- Full Beam on Deck Master Ensuite with Private Office
- Interior Done & Refreshed by David Ostrander
- Distinguished Art Collection
- At Anchor Stabilizers
- Established Charter Program
- Jacuzzi with Rain Shower on Sundeck
- Lloyd’s Class
Moving forward through the sliding doors, we enter the main salon which is a masterful mix of modern but timeless design. Blue is the predominant color here, invoking a feeling of calm and understated elegance. Flawless joinery in book-matched teak surrounds us with an espresso-stained mahogany sole, and suede headlining. Carpets are custom woven wool and mohair from Tai Ping, and built-in furniture pieces exhibit exotic inlaid Shagreen skins in ivory. The monumental Prussian Blue table lamps are from Christopher Spitzmiller, while upholstery fabrics are from Pierre Frey. The two coffee tables oppose another spectacular table in Macassar Ebony that converts to an ottoman with the flip of the marble top.
The color theme of this room is predominated by shades of blue and orange, recalling the vibrant palette of The Cote d’Azur. Custom bed linens of 1200 thread-count Egyptian Cotton, and her desk and makeup vanity all custom executed in teak. The owner’s dressing room features doors inlaid with orange Shagreen.
The ensuite is arranged forward of the Owner’s stateroom with shower cabin with fixed head and wall showers, two countertops with wash basins, toilet and bidet and well sized Jacuzzi bath with hand held shower. Shower cabin door of decorated and tempered glass in combination with Dornbracht hardware.
Owner’s Private Office
Upon entering the office, we are greeted by teak and leather Hermes chairs, a teak desk and chair by Eames, marble table by Mangiarotti, and an aubusson rug in a bold but subtle tone-on-tone motive.
With dining table for 10 guests forward of the main salon, we find a custom teak, wenge and mahogany dining table with vintage dining chairs by Gio Ponti. The division between salon and dining has a large flat screen TV on a lift.
Walls are covered with Formica or veneer, ceiling to be hard-plastic covered and a black stone floor, sealed against walls.
The cupboards exteriors in Formica or veneer, their interiors, shelves, drawers, etc. lined with hard-plastic and the working tops are made of granite.
Proceeding to the lower-deck, we arrive at the guest accommodations. This area features a salon-style photography installation with a selection of iconic images by Slim Aarons depicting a myriad of indulgent and exotic scenes of “the good life” from around the world. Forward are two twin staterooms that convert to Kings, each with a unique color scheme and custom fabrics. Aft, we have two VIP staterooms with king size berths, and again, unique color schemes and artwork. All are ensuite with marble bathrooms of calacutta gold with fixtures by Dornbracht. The VIP guest ensuites feature baths and bidets.
Proceeding back up the spiral staircase connecting all three decks, we experience the inlaid abstract mural of backlit panels, inlaid leather, mahogany, teak, and capiz shell panels. As we arrive at the sky lounge foyer, we have an onyx day-head to our left, and the spacious full-beam sky lounge to our right. With new sheepskin floor rugs and upholstery, this area is meant to be fun, but elegant- equally appropriate for movies with the family as it is for an elegant cocktail party. A wet bar services guests drinks requirements. Aft of the sky lounge is the semi-covered bridge-deck dining lounge. This alfresco dining and lounging space are furnished with gorgeous Summit teak furniture, and custom textiles from Maria Flora.
As we proceed upwards to the Sun Deck, we find two relaxing chaises, and a Peleton bike, weights, and yoga mat. This semi-covered area also boasts a rain-shower in the hardtop. Two large fixed U-shaped sofas on P and SB at the midsection of the sundeck with two half round teak tables that can be lowered to form a large sun bed. Forward is a large 4-6 person Jacuzzi. At port and starboard side of the Jacuzzi large built in sun beds. The fixed sofas and sun pads have accessible watertight storage within for cushions etc. A sink and small fridge, icemaker and BBQ grill are arranged in the bar on the starboard side.
SNOWBIRD 128’/39m Hakvoort Tri-Deck Motor Yacht 2010/2020 Specs
ENGINES: 2 x Caterpillar Diesel Engines type C18 DITA – MkI, each with an MCR (maximum continuous-rating) of 447 kW at 1800rpm.
GENERATORS: 2 x Northern Lights type M1066A1:rating 105 kW at 1,500 rpm
5 Year Survey done June 2020
STABILIZERS: Naiad KN520 Zero Speed – Serviced in 2020.
European constant frequency parallel system, automatic paralleling and load sharing, system voltage 230/400 V – 50 Hz.
STEERING SYSTEM: Tenjford JT2.130, RollsRoyce, Hydraulic cylinder between twin spade rudders, 2x Main pumps 2.2kW (Ram overhauled April 2017)
PROPULSION SYSTEM: Straight drive, oil lubricated shafts, 2 x Fixed Pitch propellers.
CONTROL STATIONS: 3x Positions: wheelhouse & both bridge wings; plus emergency control near steering gear.
- Domestic five (5) compressors for 360,000 BTU (new chiller plant installed Jan 2018), includes fresh air makeup system.
- Air Handler: Heinen and Hopman
- Bow thruster: Jastram 80 kW electric
- Stern thruster: Jastram 60 kW electric
- Sternboarding Passarel (250 kg max load)
- Fresh water pumps: 2 x Grundfose Hydrophore with freq. drives (new 2017)
- Dedicated Deckwash Pump
- AG Sterilizer (silver ionizer)
- Hot water: Nibe SP300, 2 x 300 liters (#2 new 2017)
- Sewage Treatment: Hamann HL-CONT (2.4 cu meters per day) Compressed Air: 2 x Kaiser EPC 630G
- Fuel Separator: Alpha Laval MIB 399 AB
- Oily Water Separator: Facet (15ppm)
- Cathelco System
- Dive Compressor – Bauer / Junior IIE
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- 1 x X-band Furuno FAR 2117BB VDC
- Furuno FAR 21137S BB
- 1 x S-band radar Vac
- 1 x Anschütz 2015+ – Autopilot
- 1 x Anschütz RAI, excl RAI
- 1 x Anschütz standard 22 – Gyro Compass
- 1 x Observator pilot MK4. Magnetic Compass
- 1 x Furuno GP-150 Dual. DGPS
- 1 x Furuno FA-150 – AIS
- 1 x Furuno DS-80 – Speed Log
- 1 x Furuno FE-700 – Echo Sounder
- 1 x Furuno RO Plus + 1 x RD
- 1 x Wind 30 – Wind Instruments
- 1 x Transas NS-4000 – Chart System
- 1 x Thrane & Thrane – Inmarsat Mini C
- 1 x Sailor RT-5022 – VHF DSC
- 2 x Sailor RT-4801 – VHF
- 1 x Additional VHF Bridge Sailor RT 4800
- 4 x AdditionalMotorola GP 340 – VHF or UHF
- 1 x Epirb Jotron 40S MK II – EPIRP
- 2 x Tronsart – SART
- 2 x Jotron TR 20 – GMDSS VHF handhelds
- 1 x Furuno NX-700A – NAVTEX
- 1 x Ericsson W-25 – GSM (Quad Band)
- 5 x Hatteland 19” series II;3 x vdc, 2 Vac – GSM
- 1 x Additional SSB Sailor System 5000 – SSB
ALL GUEST CABINS
- 2 x 21” Multi standard flat screen LCD color TV’s
- 2 x 32″ Multi standard flat screen LCD color TV’s
- 4 x Hi-Fi systems with 8 speakers (2 x each cabin)
- 1 x Multi standard 48” flat screen LCD color TV on lift system
- 1 x Hi-Fi system with 6 speakers and woofer
- Apple TV
- 1 x 85″ built in flat screen TV
- 1 x Hi-Fi system with 4 speakers and woofer
- Apple TV
- 1 x Bose freespace 6 music system
- 4 x Bose 131 hi-fi loudspeakers with one volume controller
- 4 x Remote speakers of the main saloon system
- 2 x Remote speakers from the sky lounge system
- 1 x 42” multi standard flat screen LCD color TV on lift
- 1 x DVD recorder/player
- 1 x Hi-fi surround set with 5 loudspeakers
- Remote speakers in Owner’s office and wardrobe
- SeaTel VSat Communication
- Fleet 33 Voice Fax
- 2 Ericson GSM Cellular Telephone Terminals Iridium Satellite Phone
GALLEY AND DOMESTIC EQUIPMENT
- 2 x Steam oven
- 1 x Large induction hot plate
- 1 x Miele commercial dishwasher with short cycle
- 1 x Miele small commercial dishwasher, short cycle
- 1 x Professional mixer + Pacojet
- 1 x Coffee machine fixed plumbed.
- 1 x Hot water machine (cooker)
- 1 x Full height freezer unit make SubZero
- 2 x Full height refrigerating units make SubZero
- 2 x Miele household stacked type washing machines, W3523 cap. 5 kg
- 2 x Miele household stacked type tumble dryers, T4463C cap. 5 kg,
- 1 x Foldable ironing board with steam iron
SAFETY AND FIRE EQUIPMENT
- Fire System: Tyco Interior sprinkler system throughout interior: Ultrafog (3 x 21.5 kW motors)
- Engine Room Firefighting: Novec (129Kg)
- Emergency Pump: Hatz diesel powered fire/bilge pump
- Fire hydrants and bilge pumps installed
- C02 in galley
- Deluge system in lazarette
- Lazarette Gas Sensors
- Four (4) watertight bulkheads
- Elbex CCTV system comprising:
- 2x Fixed cameras on the side decks
- Fixed camera on the aft deck
- Fixed camera on the bridge deck aft
- Camera with pan/tilt built in & zoom lens in the engine room
- Camera with pan/tilt built in & zoom lens in mast (also with night vision)
- 14” monitors with sequencer in the mess room
- 14” monitor in the aft peak
- 1x programmable video motion detector for aft deck camera
- Cameras can also be viewed on one of the five 20” LCD screens in the wheelhouse
2021/2022 WORKS LIST
- New 85″ Entertainment Center and full IT/AV upgrades
- New highly custom carpeting in the Main Salon Dining Area, Private Master Office and Stateroom
- New upholstery throughout, new floor runnners
- Custom build entertainment system in sky lounge
- All new exterior upholstery both built inside and loose
- Extensive upgrades and replacements of interior accessories
2020 WORKS LIST
- 5 Year Survey completed, June 2020
- All fire and bilge pumps fully serviced
- All exterior paint work has been touched up and polished
- Like New Fresh water tanks have been sand blasted and painted Grey, black and all fuel tanks cleaned
- All cranes, tenders and toys fully serviced
- Interior floors have been completely revarnished – Like New New shore power convertor replaced
- All capstans and windlasses fully serviced
- All exterior brightwork has been freshly varnished
- All A/C ducting has been cleaned
- New rudder bushing installed
- Full service on the steering gear
- Full service on the stablisers
- Full service on the bow and stern thrusters
- Through-hull valves all serviced
- Steering System fully serviced
- Hull Antifoulled pre-launch
- Whole Ultrafog system serviced
- All life saving appliances and fire fighting equipments fully serviced and certified.
- Hamaan Grey/Black water System fully serviced.
- Water makers fully serviced.
- All compensators and rubber mounts replaced where necessary
- Alfa Laval oily water separator fully serviced.
- A/C chiller valves all replaced.
- Compressed air system fully serviced and certified.
- Both anchors dipped and galvanized, both chains fully replaced
- Engine Room bilges all freshly painted
- CCTV repaired and fully functional
TENDERS AND TOYS
- 1 x 430 DL Novurania tender
- 2 x Seadoo Spark Trixx, 3 persons
- 1 x E-foil
- 2x SeaBobs
- 1 x Custom slide from sundeck
- 1 x Custom inflatable deck
- SCUBA dive-center and all gear
- 2 x Inflatable kayak
- 2 x Rigid SUP
- Peloton bike
- Peloton app on devices
- TRX bands
- Yoga mats and blocks
- Weights variable sizes
- Weight bench
- Ankle and wrist weights