$250,000 PRICE IMPROVEMENT – BRING ALL OFFERS
Built in GRP by Italian yard Sanlorenzo with an exterior and interior by Francesco Paszkowski, BODACIOUS was delivered in 2014 as one of the yard’s ever popular SL106 models. A bright and airy interior with neutral colored accommodations, BODACIOUS has 5 cabins for 10 guests, including an on-deck master stateroom consisting of a master suite, VIP suite, two doubles and a twin, all with entertainment centers, television screens and en-suite bathroom facilities. In addition, there are quarters for up to five crew.
BODACIOUS is the ideal luxury yacht for kicking back and relaxing, showcasing clever use of space with an artful combination of integrated systems and luxurious features. She’s a crowd-pleaser for sure.
Ideal for families and couples looking for a luxury escape, BODACIOUS will make everyone feel at home the moment they step aboard. Designed with a contemporary beach house theme, the guest areas have a cool, comfortable vibe perfectly suited for unwinding. Calming natural tones accented by pops of color are found throughout the yacht. The luxury yacht’s expansive windows and balcony blur the lines between inside and out allowing for the exceptional views to take center stage while enjoying the cozy feel of the main salon.
BODACIOUS is impressive with her expansive outdoor living space. Guests will gravitate to the yacht’s flybridge where they can sunbathe on the sunpads, soak in the Jacuzzi and lounge in plush comfort while enjoying cocktails or watching the big game. As the sun sets, the motor yacht’s foredeck with a sunpad lounger and table is the perfect spot to unwind and take in the sun setting on the horizon.
After a day of fun on the water, the yacht’s five serene staterooms make for the perfect place to rest.
BODACIOUS is a beautiful, well maintained 106 Sanlorenzo offering guest accommodations with five suites for up to 10 guests. She is also capable of carrying up to five crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht charter experience.
The main salon is a generous open space beautifully appointed with comfortable seating for 10 on an L-shaped settee and plush armchairs. A full wet bar with ample glass storage and an entertainment center that includes a large screen TV sits port side with additional glass storage starboard side. Forward is the formal dining area with seating for eight. The very large panoramic windows welcome in an abundance of natural daylight or stargazing and moonlight. The focal point is a stunning hydraulic drop-down terrace port side that swings hydraulically into place. It is the perfect spot for a couple of chairs for sunset cocktails. Alternatively, with the bulwark lowered, the platform provides a spectacular vista for guests through the sliding door into the salon. There is wood flooring throughout that give the area a very spacious feel. The salon opens up to the galley via access to a 2 side door entry with a complete walk around.
The galley and pantry area are complete with all the necessary amenities needed for entertainment i.e., cook-top, oven, refrigerator, freezer, ice maker, dishwasher, double sink and offers ample counter and storage space. The area is finished with wood cabinets and stone countertops and backsplash. Wood flooring continues throughout the space from the main salon.
Entering into the on deck main stateroom from the master foyer area on the main deck forward, you instantly experience a light and airy feeling. Three large windows (with blackout window treatments) and a skylight adorn the King bed. Two nightstands on either side have pullout drawers and the closet offers storage as well. This stateroom also includes cozy couch seating offering abundant storage cabinets and drawer space with accent bookshelves on each side. Starboard is a desk and vanity with seating. The wood flooring continues throughout. Accent lights and reading lamps with a concealed 40” widescreen TV that pops up make for a very relaxed and tranquil spot to retreat to.
The ensuite main head offers privacy from other guests. This main head offers a stunning walk-in shower with a stone wall and bench seat, his and her sinks with a full mirror and toilet. Wood flooring continues from the main stateroom.
The lower deck hosts three additional double cabin staterooms with queen beds and one twin cabin stateroom with two single beds. All staterooms have carpeting, ensuite facilities, a wardrobe and TV. The three double cabins each also have a desk and chair. All staterooms have large windows that let in plenty of natural light for relaxing after a long day at sea.
The crew area sleeps 5, including the Captain. Captain’s quarters with ensuite head. Two crew cabins with upper and lower beds with heads. Crew mess with very ample crew dinette galley area with refrigerator.
With state of the art electronics with four large screens, she is laid out with all the latest equipment. There are seven large windows offering great visibility and a lot of natural light. Cameras provide you access and oversight to your surroundings as well as into the engine room. She also has bow and stern thrusters, making for easy maneuvering. The captain’s chair has elevated seating for the best visibility and so guests can see the Captain in action while underway and cruising.
The massive flybridge offers a relaxing and tranquil area with a spa pool, sunpads, loungers and a wet bar all sheltered by a hardtop. Enjoy drinks while lounging whether cruising or in port. A lot of lounge furniture, shade and dining for 8 to 10.
The aft deck offers an al fresco dining area for relaxing meals and gatherings with a large table with seating for eight. The aft deck also leads down to a generous swim platform where you can enjoy a relaxing swim and water toys while in port.
The helm area is located forward starboard side with a wraparound enclosure. There are two cushioned bench seats on both port and starboard. Moving aft, you have a full teak deck with a dining table for 10 guests. There is a large bar area complete with a double electric grill and sink with fridge and freezer for outdoor entertainment. Moving aft there are chaise lounges with seating or lounging in the sun for five to six with shades.
The main deck has a teak deck that extends all the way around the bow and down to the swim platform and garage. There is a dining table with seating for eight guests and a drop down TV for entertainment. Forward there is a large sunpad with Bimini shades. The garage below fits two jet skis with submergible swim platform for a dinghy. Access to the engine room is from the main deck.
Upgrades & Options
- Frequency converter: ASEA (220V/110V 50Hz/60Hz) w/ seamless transfer, including deletion of isolation transformers
Engine Room Equipment
- Electric pump in lieu of manual pump for engine oil system, including centralized piping
- (1) tank provided for clean oil, approximately 52 gallons
- Watermaker: Sea Recovery 1800 gallons/day, upgrade in lieu of standard Idromar (serviced 10/2022)
- Auto prime fire system
- MTU 16V2000 2400 HP M93 – 3000 MTU hour service performed 1/2022
- Twin generators and A/C chiller units
Thrusters & Stabilizers
- Hydraulic stern thruster (powered by PTO’s off main engine)
- Hydraulic bow thruster (powered by PTO’s off main engine)
- CMC zero speed stabilizers; 12′ square fins (serviced 11/2022)
- Raymarine DIAMOND package, upgrade in lieu of standard SILVER package
- (2) Simrad 19″ screens, Pilothouse
- (2) Simrad 19″ screens, Flybridge
- Simrad radar, 96 mile
- Simrad radar, 72 mile
- Simrad auto pilot
- Simrad VHF
- Icom VHF
- ACR spotlight
- MTU digital displays on flybridge, upgrade in lieu of analog gauges
Alarms & Security
- CCTV IP system w/ Panasonic cameras: (2) fixed for exterior, (2) fixed for interior and (1) fixed on transom. Includes color monitor, smart switch, track ball and DVR system.
- Additional full function touch screen systems monitor in crew mess
- iPad remote control capability for ships monitoring system
- Raymarine A65 chart plotter to repeat GPS-DEPTH-RADAR alarm in captain’s cabin
Satellite & Communication Systems
- SAT TV: KVH TracVision HD7 antenna
- SAT TV: KVH TracVision HD7
- Second radome w/ VSAT
- GSM plan: Cradle point Wi-Fi cellular router
Audio Visual Equipment
- PLATINUM audio visual package
- Portable 32″ TV with removable bracket system in cockpit w/ remote wiring from salon TV
- Additional 22″ TV in galley synced to crew mess TV system (not operational)
- Additional pair of stereo speakers on swim platform
- Teak flybridge deck
- Bow awning: one piece sail cover awning system w/ removable stanchions
- Bow seating area table
- Aft flybridge awning: Three-piece sail cover sun awning system w/ removable aft stanchions
- Exterior seating: cockpit furniture, upgrade above standard furniture
- Handheld stern shower
- (8) OCEAN LED underwater lights: (6) in transom area and (2) under salon terrace
Tender & Jet Ski/Wave Runner
- Launching/recovery system for jet ski/wave runner garage
- Electro-hydraulic side terrace/balcony in salon w/ lateral opening door
- Additional set of enlarged full side windows: (2) port and (2) starboard, (8) total including standard windows
- American walnut wood flooring on main deck, master stateroom and lower guest lobby, upgrade in lieu of standard carpeting
- Marble floor in galley, upgrade in lieu of vinyl
- Bleached oak interior bulkheads throughout, upgrade in lieu of standard wood bulkheads
- Cabinets upgraded throughout w/ walnut tops, top stitched leather fronts and stainless steel edge borders
- Leather decorative panels in staircase companionway and salon headliner, upgrade in lieu of standard wood/lacquer panels
- Floating staircase to lower guest lobby, upgrade above standard staircase design
- Re-Max reflective metal material headliners in main salon entrance, throughout salon and master stateroom companionway, upgrade in lieu of standard reference headliners
- Gloss lacquer finish on headliners and window well openings, upgrade in lieu of standard reference matte lacquer finish
- Lighting control for the main deck, pilothouse and exterior
- Overhead skylight w/ electric curtain in on deck main stateroom
- Indirect lighting behind headboards and under berth frames in all staterooms
- (2) guest staterooms w/ convertible sliding berth system to allow for twin or double berth arrangements:(1) in each stateroom
- (3) hinged berth storage systems: (1) in main stateroom and (1) in each VIP stateroom
- (4) manual black out shades in addition to standard drapery curtains: (2) in each VIP stateroom (black out shades standard in main stateroom)
- (5) sand blasted marble shower walls: (1) wall in each shower, upgrade in lieu of standard lacquered walls
- (4) overhead rain showers: (1) in each VIP and guest showers (overhead rain shower standard in master shower)
- Service, cutlery and glassware for (10)
- (1) Minotti area rug in salon
- (3) Minotti “Davis” ottomans in salon
- (1) Minotti “Nay” side table in salon
- (2) Kartell “Panier” baskets in salon
- (2) Maxalto “Leukon” decorative lamps in salon/main stateroom foyer
- (10) Maxalto “Leukon” decorative bedside lamps: (2) lamps in each stateroom
- (5) bedding and linen sets: each set includes (1) set of towels and (1) mattress pad. (5) sets of crew sheets provided.
- (2) safes located in owner’s stateroom
- Decorative artwork throughout
- Additional under-counter galley freezer: Sub-Zero 700BF drawers
- Additional upright freezer: Liebherr HF891, located in crew mess area
- Exterior icemaker: U-Line SS1095FD, located in flybridge Boffi Bar
- Additional Tepan Yaki: Miele CS1326Y, located on flybridge
- Electric BBQ grill on flybridge, built in
Recent Yard Updates & Maintenance (11/2022)
- Complete bottom paint, prop speed all props
- Complete sand blast of platform and hydraulics and complete paint and zincs on 11/2022
- CMC services, both zero speeds, replaced starboard side actuator 11/2022
- Complete sand and re-seam areas needed, by Jeff Gibbs Teak Maintenance 02/2023
- Top side and port polish and wax 02/2023
Bodacious makes excellent use of space with her 5 stateroom layout and on deck master. Her tender garage and hydraulic platform make this a perfect charter yacht as well to offset an owner’s overhead. Priced to be the next 106 to sell and the owner is very motivated.