The Custom Line 100 (Actual name is Reserved by the owner) is, in our opinion, one of the best-designed 100-foot yachts on the market. We say this not just because of her stylish exterior (which is, of course, a matter of personal taste), but also because of her ingenious layout, amenities, and equipment. It is truly remarkable how the designers managed to incorporate so many features into a yacht of this size.
The Custom Line 100 was ahead of her time when she was first launched, and she remains one of the most well-thought-out yachts on the market today. Every available space has been utilized for guest or crew use, and the overall layout is both efficient and comfortable.
As experienced yacht builders ourselves, we appreciate the high level of craftsmanship and attention to detail that is evident in every aspect of the Custom Line 100. She is truly a masterpiece of design and functionality.
Here are just a few of the things that make the Custom Line 100 so special:
- Spacious and luxurious accommodations: The Custom Line 100 can accommodate up to 12 guests in five spacious cabins, including a full-beam master suite. All cabins feature en-suite bathrooms and large windows with stunning views of the sea.
- Versatile living spaces: The Custom Line 100 has a variety of versatile living spaces, including a spacious main saloon with a formal dining area, a fully equipped galley, a large sundeck with a Jacuzzi, sun loungers, and a barbecue area.
- Five spacious Guest cabins all with ensuite bathrooms with the Full beam On Deck Owner’s Cabin.
- Dual walk in closets in the Master stateroom, dual sinks, shower and head with Bidet
- All guest cabins below deck have Panoramic windows with stunning views of the Sea
- Two foldable banks at the forward guest cabins
- Access to the lower deck guest staterooms direct from the Crew quarters via private entry
- 3 Crew cabins with ensuite bathrooms and spacious Crew quarters
- Salon Electro hydraulic Sliding doors to access the beautiful fold down balcony, providing you unrestricted view of the water
- Full walk around decks.
- Portuguese Bridge
- Forward Seating area on each side of the bow with tables
- Forward large sunbathing area
- Forward Garage with crane for small tender storage, or extra freezers and other equipment
- Four docking stations: Pilothouse, Flybridge port and stbd, Aft deck
- Spacious aft deck with dining table that comfortable seats 12
- Aft deck couch seating reverses fore and aft which can be used as a mezzanine seating for the beach club area
- Beach Club hydraulic swim platform
- Garage for Tender storage
- Well appointed and spacious Flybridge with Jacuzzi, designated Sunbathing area , Bar.
- Retractable Hard top.
- Comfortable Staircase to Aft Deck.
- Al fresco dining that seats comfortably 12 guest
- Very spacious Engine room with only the Generators and main engines
- Designate Room for Pumps / AC / Electrical systems / Emergency steering.
- Custom Line Shore Power Converter unit
- Hydraulic Swim Ladder
- Gyro ARG Zero speed stabilization
- New Williams Tender 395 in 2022 Summer
ZF 3000 SERIES
ZERO SPEED and UNDER WAY STABILISERS:
Mitsubushi 4 X 4000ARG MSM
Humphree Trim Tab and under way stabilization
BIOLOGICAL SEWAGE TREATMENT:
Air Condition System:
BOW & STERN THRUSTER:
ARCTURUS MARINE TRAC
CAPSTANS: LOFRANS’ T500
PASSARELLE : BESENZONI
CRANE FLYBRIDGE: BESENZONI S.W.L. 800 KG
CRANE FWD GARAGE: BESENZONI S.W.L. 250 KG
RETRACTABLE FLYBRIDGE SOFT TOP: BESENZONI
HOTEL (INTERIOR EQUIPMENT)
1 X SIEMENS
1 X MIELE
1 X MORRIS
1 X BOSH
1 X MIELE
NEW AUDIO VISUAL Systems
New TV’s in all Guest cabins and Main Salon By Samsung
New Ourdoor Speakers
New WiFi System throughout.
All Navigation Electronics were upgraded to meet Yacht Commercial regulations for her Class Requirements
2 X SAILOR DSC
WIND – ECO SOUNDER:
3 X SIMRAD
RADAR – ECDIS:
FURUNO MULTI FUNCTION DISPLAY
EPIRB: THRANE & THRANE
2 X ARIMAR 10 PERSONS
2 Fire/Bilge 3phase pumps in ER
1 emergency Diesel Fire Fighting / Bilge Pump
Emergency Steering in Pump Room with Vessel system services monitor.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.