Manufacturer Provided Description
The Hatteras 80 Motor Yacht Sky Lounge, an enclosed bridge edition that takes an already spacious arrangement and makes it the category leader for interior volume. The 80’s innovative enclosed bridge design provides the panoramic view of a sky lounge, along with an additional 252 square feet of accommodations. On the main deck, the Sky Lounge edition features an enlarged salon, additional sofas and club chairs, along with a unique country kitchen forward. As strong sales have shown since its introduction in 2003, the Hatteras 80 Motor Yacht is already a proven hit among offshore cruisers. With the Sky Lounge introduction, Hatteras will further establish itself as the benchmark in the 80-foot yacht segment.
- New Dinghy (2019) – Avon with 50 hp Yamaha engine
- new outdoor grills (2020) Miele
- New Furuno system (2019)
- 4 17″ Navnet TZ touch displays
- 2 Multifunction tzt2bb black box
- one six foot and one 4 foot open radars
- Multi-beam sonar
- Auto pilot
- Satellite weather receiver
- AIS Receiver
- FLIR (2022)
- Remodeled Interior (2021)
- New standard size bar with built in beverage refrigerator, Gourmet ice cube maker, bar sink.
- New lounge area with white leather upholstery.
- Kitchenaid Refrigerator/freezer (2019)
- Re-upholstered settee (2020)
- Bosch Dishwasher (2019)
- Insinkerator Garbage Disposal (2022)
- Control 4 whole boat entertainment system (2021)
- Samsung 50″ smarttv (2022)
Master and Guest Suites
- All water heaters replaced in last two years
- Blackwater pump – 2022
- Freshwater pumps (2) – (2022)
- Water maker completely overhauled in 2021
- New Aftercoolers on both engines (2021)
- New windlass (2021) with 300′ of new chain
- New freshwater hose reels (3)
- Underwater lights (2020)
- Props and shafts re-balanced November 2022 with new shaft seals and rudder shaft seals.
- Bottom painted in September 2022
Deck and other
- Teak swim platform (2021)
- Artificial teak – foredeck (2021)
- Front cushions (2022)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.