Designed and engineered by the renowned Cor D. Rover, LEONIDAS adheres strictly to RINA standards. Crafted with a cold-moulded fibre epoxy coating over wood, LEONIDAS represents an uncompromising commitment to quality.
Originally launched in 2018 as a fully custom project, LEONIDAS underwent a comprehensive refit in 2022. This refit included a 2m extension, the installation of a new hydraulic platform, and a fresh exterior paint job. With a length of 36.8 meters, LEONIDAS offers comfort at sea and robust performance. She is powered by two CAT C32 engines, delivering a combined output of 1925 HP, ensuring optimal cruising performance.
– The naval engineering & exterior design by the renowned Cor D. Rover.
– A newly installed hydraulic platform.
– A large master cabin with a fold-down balcony.
– Complete privacy with a fully enclosed Sky bridge.
– Rina class & commercially compliant.
– The fifth cabin can transform into a day lounge.
– Competitive price for a 37m Tri-deck yacht.
– Ready for immediate delivery.