Innovation, Comfort, and Elegance
Designed by a high-end charter company with an experience of over 12 years in Hawaii and Cancun, this vessel meets a unique degree of craftsmanship with luxurious finishes and premium materials designed to withstand the test of time and weather conditions.
The Sea Compass has an overall length of 82 feet, 240 horsepower 2 Yanmar Diesel propulsion, the Sea Compass 82 is the definition of reliability, easily accommodating up to 150 passengers.
High Capacity Vessel Designed for Guest Entertainment
Whether a professional charter operator or simply want to experience the high rewards of a guest chartering business opportunity, this is the vessel for you. The Sea Compass 82 includes a professional charter-business start-up advisory, getting you all set before embarking on this kind of journey.
Nothing in the Market Can Compare
With numerous amenities that encourage relaxation, entertaining and ease of movement, the vessel represents a unique chartering opportunity for those interested. Guests will absolutely love the extra-large deck space, big trampolines, large stern access, making it an excellent choice for snorkeling, parties, or enjoying those spectacular sea sunsets and landscapes.
Here are some of the key features of this luxury catamaran:
- 8.5m x 7.4m trampolines are designed for maximum guest area, encourage guests to relax, and enjoy the unique sailing experience;
- An expansive deck allows excellent freedom of movement with optimal openness and state-of-the-art safety features, ideal for dancing and entertainment;
- Large stern access is specifically designed to move large capacities of guests on and off the vessel, both while at sea for snorkeling and at the docks;
- Sugar Scoop is designed for large group access making it easy while at sea and loading/unloading at the dock;
- Maximum speed: 21 knots with 1136 liters fuel capacity;
- The secondary deck measures 2.5m x 7.36m;
- High-end luxurious interior and exterior finishes.
- Two Large Bathroom (His/Hers) accommodations
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.